(Poll) Call It -- Do the Browns Trade Up?

Mind Character

(Poll) Do the Browns Trade Up?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. (Poll) Do the Browns Trade Up?

• Yes, we'll trade up to the 1st round.
    • No, we'll stay put in the 2nd at 49.
    • Yes, we'll trade up in the 2nd round but not all the way into the 1st.
    • No, we'll trade down from 49.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2019 at 04:00 AM

6 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Expand pls

Ughhhhhh yeah!!!!!!! Expanding to the full length of 3.37 inches per your request. 

I dont like Dre’Mont Jones because he’s useless against the run, he’s not overly explosive like some think, and he had a ton of production from broken plays and missed assignments. I rarely see him work hard through a block and make a play. He doesn’t stack OL or play wth his hands consistently. He is basically a crappier, slower, weaker, and smaller Robert Nkemdiche with less production. If we traded up for him I’d puke. But Dorsey is too smart to do something like that. 

I know I’m the minority with that one, but I do not like his game at all. I wish him the best as a local kid, but I don’t see him as a 1st rounder. I’ve been bitten by too many prospects similar to Dre’Mont in the past.

Honestly, I trust in Dorsey.  If he see's a guy he thinks will be an impact, and moves up, I won't get made no matter the cost. I will trust he made the best decision possible.

You have to keep in mind that just about every draft we have had in the last 10+ years has been make or break for our front office and staff.  This is the first year we are going in with the GM/HC not on the hot seat.  I don't think he will feel pressured to make any drastic moves, and everything he will do will be for the betterment of the team in earnest.

It is hard to tell what Dorsey will do. Last year let the draft come to him albeit the picks was high. Dorsey will probably try to maximize his picks 3rd to 4th rd areas, This years draft is deep with talent. I think it's not likely Dorsey will move up from 49, maybe a move down, and he will move up into the 4th, he has 3 5th round picks to work with. It is going to be interesting 3rd day. 

3 hours ago, mistakey said:

yeah i think dudes like seth devalve and duke johnson may be changing teams in order for dorsey to move up.  whether or not we make it into the 1st round or not i do not know.  im feeling like we wont though.

I can see NE being a partner. They love trading down and those 2 would be ideal patriots. Bill loves those shifty catching RBs and mismatch slot TEs/FB

4 hours ago, Manamal said:

It is hard to tell what Dorsey will do. Last year let the draft come to him albeit the picks was high. Dorsey will probably try to maximize his picks 3rd to 4th rd areas, This years draft is deep with talent. I think it's not likely Dorsey will move up from 49, maybe a move down, and he will move up into the 4th, he has 3 5th round picks to work with. It is going to be interesting 3rd day. 

Welcome (back?) to the forum, manamal. And yes, day 3 should be fun.

Archived