What channel to watch?

couchscout

I'm just going to alternate.  Will switch whenever Schefter or Rapoport pops up because I want no spoilers whatsoever.

I kinda wish NFLN would just go with their Path to the Draft crew in Jeremiah / Brooks / Zierlein.  Bring Rhett Lewis along as well because I find Eisen to be annoying.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

who's doing the abc braodcast? 

is it gonna be the same as espn?

No, they are doing their own thing. It's supposed to be less about the players football skills and how they fit on a team and more about their personalities and personal stories. 

I can't imagine that football fans would prefer that over the regular coverage and I can't imagine why someone that isn't a football fan would be watching the draft but I'm not an executive at a major TV network, so what do I know.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, s0wra said:

No, they are doing their own thing. It's supposed to be less about the players football skills and how they fit on a team and more about their personalities and personal stories. 

I can't imagine that football fans would prefer that over the regular coverage and I can't imagine why someone that isn't a football fan would be watching the draft but I'm not an executive at a major TV network, so what do I know.

Not likely they're gonna be spoiling anything though