What channel to watch?

couchscout

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Even if I wasn't a Raider fan, man what I would give to be able to hear him in the war room. It's going to be so much fun for NFL fans to see if he has what it takes.

yeah aside from the Texans draft, the raiders one is the one im looking forward to see.

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Really? Mayock was the GOAT.

I prefer DJ, he's more measured, nuanced, less inclined to hyperbole, doesn't sermonize, doesn't rely on jargon for the sake of jargon,, and is generally less over the top.

Like the B-team on NFLN was always better than the A-team, for night one at least, with the exception of David Shaw who is excellent at this.

Edited by PossibleCabbage

Maybe I am crazy but I loved Mayocks coverage...yea his fascination with big bubble butts was a little ehh :ph34r:...but he knows his ****. DJ is aiiiight but not as detailed at Mayock. its NFLN for me but I may flip the channel to ESPN to see what their coverage is like

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 6:34 PM, bomont said:

None, they all suck and are annoying as hell, as are the knuckle-draggers in the audience (i.e. most of them). I'll just follow online. Is Mel Kiper still around? I'd rather shove hot pokers in my eyes than listen to him lol

last couple years I had the tv on low volume just to see the picks and watched a youtuber for analysis/coverage 

• Like 1

On 23/04/2019 at 12:02 PM, Texansfan713 said:

ESPN still.  Their graphic and presentation blows NFL Network out the water.

On 23/04/2019 at 9:37 PM, FinneasGage said:

i prefer the nfl network crew, but usually watch espn because it feels more hype

Yeah.  I think ESPN is pretty bottom of the barrel for good "analysis", but especially on Days 1 and 2, i've done plenty of my own analysis at this point.  Bigger factor is the whole broadcast is just so much more polished and really brings the hype and enthusiasm in form that enhances the spectacle of it all.  Makes it feel like a real exciting "event".

NFLN just kinda makes it feel ho-hum like any other one of their eleventy billion mock draft exercises.  This year, they've felt exceptionally repetitive and superficial in their pre-draft stuff to begin with, so i could certainly use a break from that crew.

I am kinda curious about how ABCs coverage will look, and i may flip over just to take a look.  But it'll be ESPN and that idiot Kiper for me on Days 1 and 2.  Probably NFLN on in the background mostly just following online for Day 3...or maybe ABC, since it looks like they're doing it this year and Mayock being gone has really degraded NFLN's depth of knowledge.