2019 NFL Draft GDT

Nick

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Safety Jaquan Johnson from the U.

Tabbed as a special teams contributor from day 1.

That's what he was tabbed as on NFL Network but he was projected 4th to 5th rounder. He was a finalist for top DB in the nation so he offers something as a Safety as well. Another great choice. 

So it we working this Florida and Louisiana area. Two of our players are from Louisiana (Oliver and Ford) and three from Florida (Singletary, Joseph, Johnson ). Then Dawson is from Tennessee. Adding a bunch of southern boys is never a bad thing.

31 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

I think we may bring it up again since we didn't end up with Crosby. But with Eli Harold being signed it definitely makes it so we don't need to draft to add depth to the position. We could but it's not a must.

I forgot about Harold signing.

20 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

That's what he was tabbed as on NFL Network but he was projected 4th to 5th rounder. He was a finalist for top DB in the nation so he offers something as a Safety as well. Another great choice. 

Works for me. Bush is a solid 3rd safety but can easily be replaces. Neal wasn't healthy and likely has his job in jeopardy now. 

5 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

7th round and 2 picks left. I want Anthony Johnson, Preston Williams, or DE Jordan Brailford.

Well, we went DE, but wrong guy! We got Darryl Johnson...a slower, taller, weaker version of Brailford IMO.

6 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Bills take blocking TE Tommy Sweeny from Boston college

The knock on him is his legs are too skinny and doesn't block well, but has been pretty consistent as a receiver. Might compete for depth, hit the practice squad, or be cut. Sounds like if he can add some mass to his legs and butt he might find a way to stick in the league.

Edited by Yibbyl