2019 NFL Draft GDT

Nick

i dont get how whaley saw watkins as being that much of a cant miss prospect and similarly i feel about quinnen williams

he doesnt have the length or stats or even history. to me cant miss to trade up to 3rd pick means you were good since high school and williams was not. plus isnt it scary that like every year alabama gets a DT drafted in 1st round and none have been pro bowlers

1 other reason i really dont want to give up the 2nd round is because i like watching the draft and if we do this might as well turn off the draft by 8:30 and not watch tomorrow either 

17 minutes ago, mak said:

i dont get how whaley saw watkins as being that much of a cant miss prospect and similarly i feel about quinnen williams

he doesnt have the length or stats or even history. to me cant miss to trade up to 3rd pick means you were good since high school and williams was not. plus isnt it scary that like every year alabama gets a DT drafted in 1st round and none have been pro bowlers

1 other reason i really dont want to give up the 2nd round is because i like watching the draft and if we do this might as well turn off the draft by 8:30 and not watch tomorrow either 

Your thoughts on Williams and the Alabama connection is the way I feel about tight ends. Everyone in this forum is bat **** crazy about Hockenson at 9, but neglect the fact that tight ends drafted early in the first round very rarely pan out. I just want the best player at 9 or trade back a few picks and pick up a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Hell no to Hockenson at 9.

29 minutes ago, Billsfaninptown said:

Your thoughts on Williams and the Alabama connection is the way I feel about tight ends. Everyone in this forum is bat **** crazy about Hockenson at 9, but neglect the fact that tight ends drafted early in the first round very rarely pan out. I just want the best player at 9 or trade back a few picks and pick up a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Hell no to Hockenson at 9.

"Don't pan out" is very subjective.

Plus Hockenson is the cleanest and best two way TE since Gronk. You won't find an analyst that says otherwise. Guys like Ebron, Engram and Howard were mismatch TE's taken for their receiving abilities (similar to Fant this season). Hockenson upgrades a teams running game and passing game instantly and allows an offense to stay in their base.

29 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

Hey dudes!!! I'm back! I used to be TommyC376. Had to change it up! 

Man I sincerely hope we dont trade to #3. Stay at 9 pick the best OL/DL or trade back and pick up Noah Fant or AJ Brown. 

Welcome back man! I always wondered what happened to a few regulars from the old forum.