Chiefs_5627

Frank Clark to Chiefs

12 hours ago, UKChief said:

This didn’t age well, how do you feel now?

personally v happy with the way the board is looking for us on d2. Cb, oline and wr all have good depth in these next two rounds 

There will be a huge run on CB's early.

My take:

This is Spags' Strahan in KC. Chris Jones is an upgrade over what he had in NY with Justin Tuck, too. Then, once you factor in Nnadi/Saunders and a rotation of Okafor/Ogbah/Speaks, that's one hell of a D-line. In my humble opinion, we have fully transitioned to a solid 4-3 in one off-season, which I didn't think could be done. Say what you want about the compensation, but there's no way we could've obtained a guy of Clark's caliber at #29 OR packaging all the picks to trade up in this draft. No one in this draft offers the kind of upgrade Clark does and he's only 25 years old. I know I'm a minority in this opinion, but I freaking LOVE this move.

6 hours ago, valkrei said:

There will be a huge run on CB's early.

Not so much early. It was in the second round.

J

I'm usually not big on player interview vids but I highly recommend the one linked below to everyone for anyone who has the urge to cite Clark's past as a concern. Once you watch it, you'll understand why his past truly is his past.