What’s your first 3 rounds

LoganF89

21 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I’m not buying it. 

I’m hoping we’re smarter!! But hey!! When your team is the laughing stock these are the reports that get made!!! But who knows Allen could be calling everyone because he’s got dementia and he’s trying to trade our OL for a QB like look dan I got you one😂😂😂

20 hours ago, taylor made said:

#15 - CB Greedy Williams - I'm flip-flopping on Williams here hard and I've been unfairly unjust criticizing his character in the past. He's almost a consensus top-ten prospect across most big boards and to get him at 15 would be tremendous value. Williams passed both the production and athletic measurements with flying colors. LSU has quietly churned out some great NFL CBs and I don't see why Greedy can't be another one.

#46 - LG Michael Deiter - I could have traded down a couple spots but Deiter is an absolute great fit for this team and I'd love to see him here. He can pull from the guard position and he brings smash mouth football attitude from O-Lineman U (Wisconsin)

#76 - WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside - The team needs to get a WR with one of the first four picks. I think the third round is a great time to gamble because there is a decent amount of WR's in this draft and a good one could fall.

#90 - MLB Bobby Okereke - Okereke hasn't generated a lot of buzz in Redskins nation but our MLB position is far from solidified and I think we could use another body here for competition. Okereke tested well athletically and had decent production at Stanford.

I didn't address EDGE or QB but I addressed some pretty big needs and I think the first two selections are instant starters with the possibility of the third round picks also being starters.

I like it, though I would think switching the value of Deiter and JJAW is more.. realistic. animated-smileys-score-cards-07.gif

• Like 2

What I want, and what I'm afraid will happen are 2 different things.

What I want first.

Trade 2nd round pick 46, Case Keenum and 2020 4th round pick to Arizona for Josh Rosen and 2019 6th round pick and 2020 5th round pick.

So that gives us our starting QB for this year still on his rookie deal, so we trade 1st round pick 15 to Oakland Raiders for 2019 1st round pick 24, 2nd round pick 35, and 2020 2nd round pick so they can pick Dwayne Haskins who is falling.

1st round pick 24 Byron Murphy CB Washington - This is probably the last year for Josh Norman, so instead of chasing a replacement we  have him in house

2nd round pick 35 Taylor Rapp S Washington - Can play either safety position, so when the injury bites us again we have flexibility at the back end of the defense

2nd round pick 46 Dalton Risner OL Kansas State - Can play either at guard, which is where I would like him to play, but can move outside and play right tackle

3rd round pick 76 Parris Campbell WR Ohio State - He is a burner, that may not be there, but if he is we have a deep threat

3rd round pick96 Devon Coney ILB Notre Dame - We need another inside linebacker and he his the best left available

What I'm afraid will happen

Dan Snyder continues to think he knows how to draft a winning team, even though he has proved he can't and trades 1st round pick 15, 2nd round pick 46, and 2020 first round pick to Tampa Bay for 1st round pick 5 and selects Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State.  After he does that it doesn't matter what he does because I will have broken my TV.

We're taking Lock or Haskins @15

Or

Trading down & taking a DB

Be it Greedy Williams, DeAndre Baker, Taylor Rapp. I think CB or FS will be our pick on a trade down. There's a bunch in that range.

I think we go WR, TE or OL in the 2nd Rd.

I think the earliest we take edge rusher is 3rd Rd. Most likely not till 5th or later. If we do at all.

We're going heavy Offense this draft, as we should. With the exception to CB & FS & potentially LBer later in draft.