NFL Draft Discussion (Rounds 1-7)

zelbell

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

Is it just me or does Kyler Murray seem like a prick. It's either that or he's just a really weird guy

He's one of those kids who drank too much light blue Gatorade in middle school, endlessly quotes The Hangover to make up for not being able to tell a joke himself, and thinks that medium boneless chicken wings are too spicy. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

He's one of those kids who drank too much light blue Gatorade in middle school, endlessly quotes The Hangover to make up for not being able to tell a joke himself, and thinks that medium boneless chicken wings are too spicy. 

Ffs this is a thing of beauty.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Yeah I can see it. Its like he has a quiet arrogance about him. I dont trust him. He seems like the guy who once he gets smacked, will go play baseball

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Kyler Murray looks like he got bit by a radioactive pug. 

I know why he missed that charity event. He was visiting the pepto bismol factory. 

I heard they had an accident that day. Evidently the pink stomach soother was spewing everywhere. 

• Like 1