Yannick Ngakoue

DuvalsKing

On 11/06/2019 at 6:26 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

We are going to screw up either his extension or Ramseys...i can feel it so much it makes me sick already 

I mean, probably...yeah.  Because Jaguars.

But people acting like they should just kowtow to whatever Jalen says they should do, also makes me sick.  Especially considering the bizarre way Jalen has been talking about his own contract demands lately.

3 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I mean, probably...yeah.  Because Jaguars.

But people acting like they should just kowtow to whatever Jalen says they should do, also makes me sick.  Especially considering the bizarre way Jalen has been talking about his own contract demands lately.

I understand we can't give him the keys to the franchise but we should be able to pay him Top CB money as well as Yannick. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

How good is he vs the run?

hes not good against the run but his main job is rushing the passer and he excells at contacting the qb with qb hits and sacks not to mention strip sacks and pressuring the qb.  im not worried about his sub 10 sack season last year(it was 9.5 but he had a ton of qb hits and pressures so a bit of bad luck imo to not have that 10).  

i wanna say fowler would be our true edge rusher that would play on run downs over him but i think that changed at some point. 

regardless he still deserves the extension regardless of how his play vs the run is. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...