Schobert potentially could be traded?

buno67

Since that went to the top of the page and seems dated is there a way we could have a 2018 draft thread? I'd much rather pretend to be talking about last years draft than this one.

For the record I'm for team Mayfield at #1 and trading back at #4. If we stay at 4 I'd go Ward because of need.

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Since that went to the top of the page and seems dated is there a way we could have a 2018 draft thread? I'd much rather pretend to be talking about last years draft than this one.

For the record I'm for team Mayfield at #1 and trading back at #4. If we stay at 4 I'd go Ward because of need.

Ward is a bigger improvement at CB than Chubb would be at end, that is my reasoning by the way.

Also, I'm not as concerned about Baker's inability to handle inside pressure or throw with anticipation as others. I'm sure he can figure that out if Hue gives him some time with and against 1s in camp and preseason.

Edited by Thomas5737

We should be good at RB with the Hyde signing and WR assuming Gordon stays on the field, which I think he will for at least 10 games. I really like Nick Chubb though, if the chips fall right I'd take him with our second 2nd. Before his injury he was a total stud.

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I'd go Chubb at 4. Word around league circles is that we might move to primarily a zone defense if Gregg gets canned, and a great man-coverage CB is a waste of resources in a zone defense, especially at four. We can draft zone CBs in 2nd-4th rounds, especially in next year's draft, on a guy like Julian Love. Good pass rushing, run stopping 4-3 defensive ends are highly valuable with any coverage scheme.

BTW, I want to state my prediction right now that we somehow, someway end up with OBJ. 

PS. Keep an eye on that new RB coach. He's got something special about him, like a fat Jiminy Cricket.

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Oh, it's a hot topic now fellas. Any visitors that come in here will think there is actual substance in this thread. It sure is unfortunate that I just wasted their time.

I know one thing; I'll never forget Olivier Vernon's face again. 

#sigfatigue

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I know one thing; I'll never forget Olivier Vernon's face again. 

#sigfatigue

For many posters, sigfatigue is a real issue. Do you wake up thinking about sigs? Do you feel low when you see certain signs? Do you have trouble getting erections? 

If you answer yes to any of these questions ask your dr if our medication is right for you. 

*fast voice*

Stop taking this medication if you get a runny nose, a bleeding *** hole, an erection lasting more than 72 hours, or if you suddenly die.

I love your medication ads in the states, it is illegal to advertise medication to consumers here