25. Eagles - C Gardner-Johnson, S
26. Colts - AJ Brown WR
27. Raiders - Josh Jacobs RB
28. Chargers - Dre'Mont Jones, DT
29. Chiefs - Oshane Ximines, EDGE
30. Packers - Nasir Adderley, S
31. Rams - Garrett Bradbury, OL
32. Pats - Hakeem Butler, WR

14. Falcons -  Rashan Gary,EDGE  - No thank you hate the pick - As a michigan fan and watching him for 35+ games i don't want that lazy inconsistent player on a team i love more than michigan in the Falcons.  I have more than seen enough of him already and he can take that garbage elsewhere.   Just like with Rashede Hageman a top 10 athletic ability with a 5th round drive and love for the game.   I might be ok with him in round 2 based on upside but even then i have players i like better.   you could have given the Falcons any of  Christian Wilkins, Dexter Lawrence( both who i don't see in your mock for some reason but both are better players than Gary)   Cody Ford, or Clelin Ferrell.   I would have said Montez Sweat, Jonah williams, Jawaan Taylor, and Andre Dillard but they all went before us lol.   Note: Im also a FSU and Clemson fan even more than michigan i watch every game of all 3 teams.  Im not big on Brian Burns either as he gets destroyed in the run game i see him as a lesser version of what we have already in Beasley.   Although i would gladly take Burns over Gary if i had to but would want a trade down to the late 1st for Burns.

Q. Williams and Ed Oliver are the unicorns for the Falcons in this draft if we can somehow stumble on one of those 2 for solid value thats a automatic win for us.

Archived