Final Mock Draft

BayRaider

Huge fail for the Bengals.  I understand the Dillard pick in the first, especially given the board, but if Zac Taylor or Mike Brown just gives away our second round pick with no compensation, I am suing the team for my ticket money back. 

So where did our second round pick go?

4 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Huge fail for the Bengals.  I understand the Dillard pick in the first, especially given the board, but if Zac Taylor or Mike Brown just gives away our second round pick with no compensation, I am suing the team for my ticket money back. 

So where did our second round pick go?

If you read the entire post, instead of skipping over to the Bengals pick, you’d see you traded for Josh Rosen. 

54 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If you read the entire post, instead of skipping over to the Bengals pick, you’d see you traded for Josh Rosen. 

To be fair, you slid it in with Arizona's first round pick.  I literally scanned it three or four times and didn't see it since there was no TRADE indicated like you did for Denver.  

Just now, INbengalfan said:

To be fair, you slid it in with Arizona's first round pick.  I literally scanned it three or four times and didn't see it since there was no TRADE indicated like you did for Denver.  

Because it was a player trade that happened during the 1st pick of the draft. 

19 hours ago, BayRaider said:

20. Pittsburgh Steelers - S/NB Chauncey Gardner-Johnson - Florida

Interesting, but I think if TJ Hockenson falls, the Steelers will take him as BPA.

19 hours ago, BayRaider said:

52. Pittsburgh Steelers - ILB Mack Wilson - Alabama

I think this is a solid choice.

21 hours ago, BayRaider said:

13. Miami Dolphins - EDGE Clelin Ferrell - Clemson

I'm much higher on Ferrell than most and think he goes earlier than most predict. Dolphins will build up the defense for defensive minded HC Brian Flores and EDGE is by far probably their biggest need on defense.

I agree with this pick, but also TORN about Wilkins. I know MIA loves Wilkins, too. Either one works, honestly! :) 

Second Round:

48. Miami Dolphins - T Greg Little - Ole Miss

DL & OL is (and more than likely) going to rule the roost for MIA in this draft (and a guess - probably a QB to develop in round 3 or 4), but most importantly -- you're picking correctly!

As for the 2nd round selection.... I don't mind this pick, but I think I like RISNER (as I think) he would be the better selection. We honestly don't have a single or valid starting caliber OG at all, in my eyes. Not that we have a lot of faith in our RT per-se (right now) where someone like Greg Little would fall in place, but I think Risner would be a better fit, not only at quality but for need as well. Otherwise, honestly, I like where you're going with BOTH picks! :)  Absolutely a plausible mock draft! 

Thank you! 
-S-

Edited by Shashiaj70
my grammar sucks sometimes.