The Murder of Laci Peterson

BobbyPhil1781

2 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

It looks like it does but I'm not going down this rabbit hole w/ you again. We know how logical you tend to think about these things lol. No thanks.

Haha that's right. You're the guy who felt my approach of reading all the original source material was 'illogical' and the drama series was critical thinking. I forgot about that :)

18 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Haha that's right. You're the guy who felt my approach of reading all the original source material was 'illogical' and the drama series was critical thinking. I forgot about that :)

LOL Yep, something like that except you kinda battled every, single, person in that thread so yeah....... good luck!

17 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Does this have the same sad agenda that the Making a Murderer drama series had? 

Pretty disgusting that these entertainment pieces bring this all back for the victims and try to garner sympathy for the guilty. Can't say I'm surprised by the draw of the almighty dollar, though.

I've been watching the "Manhunt:  UNABOMBER" series on Discovery, and some of what they've depicted Ted Kaczynski going through as a 16 y.o. at Harvard almost makes you feel sorry for him.  He did a great deal of psychological testing on campus, and what they've portrayed is pretty disturbing.  

Keyword:  Almost  

4 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I've been watching the "Manhunt:  UNABOMBER" series on Discovery, and some of what they've depicted Ted Kaczynski going through as a 16 y.o. at Harvard almost makes you feel sorry for him.  He did a great deal of psychological testing on campus, and what they've portrayed is pretty disturbing.  

Keyword:  Almost  

I'm all for elucidating the situation, just a fan of all sides given airtime. An examination of his history is, I would expect, insightful. I'd take no issue with that.

I'd have a problem with a conspiracy theorist making a drama series about Ted that impacts millions of viewers with appeals to emotions while not presenting facts. That would suck.

Wasn't Ted experimented on as part of Mk Ultra? I think that went a long, long way in radicalizing him. I mean, what do you really expect.

As for Scott, its a bit surprising that you can get a capital murder conviction with little to no hard evidence but him returning to the scene multiple times doesn't help. I personally think there was only enough evidence for a lower count of murder. It always scares me to levy a death penalty against someone without absurd amounts of hard evidence. Then again I disagree with the penalty in principle so I may be grasping at straws to illegitimate the conviction based on personal opinion.

14 hours ago, patdt13 said:

Like Scott is a POS. But 5 people claimed to see a clearly pregnant brunette walking a dog around their neighborhood.

Bingo. Why are they just seemingly ignoring this?? That and the police reports not being able to properly place the time of death is just weird.

Scott is DEFINITELY a PoS but there is no crime in that.

4 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Wasn't Ted experimented on as part of Mk Ultra? I think that went a long, long way in radicalizing him. I mean, what do you really expect.

As for Scott, its a bit surprising that you can get a capital murder conviction with little to no hard evidence but him returning to the scene multiple times doesn't help. I personally think there was only enough evidence for a lower count of murder. It always scares me to levy a death penalty against someone without absurd amounts of hard evidence. Then again I disagree with the penalty in principle so I may be grasping at straws to illegitimate the conviction based on personal opinion.

I don't think they specifically identified the type of testing that was going on with him, but what they showed was ugly

On 8/31/2017 at 0:44 PM, BayRaider said:

Sorry to spoil it for you but this was more obvious than the OJ case. Scott is so clearly guilty. Did you get to the point where he drove to the location her body was found multiple times a day? They had a tracker on him.

I've seen toooo much of this case. Mostly because I lived in the same city it happened in, Modesto California. She was the teacher of my cousin at the time it happened.

Seeing how there's actually people who think OJ's son committed the murders absent of any evidence, with mountains of evidence pointing to nobody BUT OJ, it's hardly surprising why some cucks think Scott Peterson is innocent.

Then again, about a quarter of the country still believes in Bigfoot and aliens/UFOs absent of any evidence for either, so there you go.

On 9/7/2017 at 8:51 AM, JTagg7754 said:

Bingo. Why are they just seemingly ignoring this?? That and the police reports not being able to properly place the time of death is just weird.

Scott is DEFINITELY a PoS but there is no crime in that.

Bingo. Do I think Scott Peterson committed a crime? Probably not. Do I think he was a lying scumbag? Yes, but we don't use the judicial system to convict on being immoral.

29 minutes ago, patdt13 said:

Bingo. Do I think Scott Peterson committed a crime? Probably not. Do I think he was a lying scumbag? Yes, but we don't use the judicial system to convict on being immoral.

so you guys honestly think this information was ignored? that you, as one of many viewers, are no privy to some ground-breaking information that no one intimately involved in the case previously was aware of?

This is the problem with these drama series...

Archived