The Murder of Laci Peterson

BobbyPhil1781

11 hours ago, incognito_man said:

so you guys honestly think this information was ignored? that you, as one of many viewers, are no privy to some ground-breaking information that no one intimately involved in the case previously was aware of?

This is the problem with these drama series...

Exactly. These shows go above and beyond trying to make the defendant look guilty. This was and open and shut case for the jury. 

Like I said, I'm going to do my own looking into it after this is over but I definitely won't claim to have read a 1,000 page police report lol.

Right now, there is nothing on Scott but a ton of evidence seemingly being ignored accompanied w/ schotty police work and an odd coincidence of jurors being removed.......

I am of the ilk that he is almost certainly guilty but the evidence available really doesn't seem sufficient to levy a death penalty conviction. At least in my eyes sending someone to their death should absolutely require physical as well as circumstantial evidence, and this case has nowhere near enough physical evidence.

9 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Like I said, I'm going to do my own looking into it after this is over but I definitely won't claim to have read a 1,000 page police report lol.

Right now, there is nothing on Scott but a ton of evidence seemingly being ignored accompanied w/ schotty police work and an odd coincidence of jurors being removed.......

Exactly 

On 9/12/2017 at 9:22 AM, BroncosFan2010 said:

I am of the ilk that he is almost certainly guilty but the evidence available really doesn't seem sufficient to levy a death penalty conviction. At least in my eyes sending someone to their death should absolutely require physical as well as circumstantial evidence, and this case has nowhere near enough physical evidence.

There is a decent amount of physical evidence in the case against Scott Peterson including:

-The bodies

-The anchor powder/outlines

-The gas soaked boat tarp

-The receipt from the marina (though he admits to being there)

-The hair in the pliers

and likely more that none of us are privy to through google and the drama series but would likely be in the trial documents.

There are no outlines of the cement blocks..

there is no blood! Do you know how hard it is to get rid of blood?? Do you know how impossible that is? How was her body and organs missing? It was proven that no sea life could have caused that effect.. Y'all tripping.. Free Scott.. They had no DNA test.. Of course he should have her hair! Hell she was in his shop the day before she went missing... The only thing that was fishy is the whole my wife is dead thing on Dec 9th. 

9 hours ago, incognito_man said:

There is a decent amount of physical evidence in the case against Scott Peterson including:

-The bodies

-The anchor powder/outlines

-The gas soaked boat tarp

-The receipt from the marina (though he admits to being there)

-The hair in the pliers

and likely more that none of us are privy to through google and the drama series but would likely be in the trial documents.

LOL

- Anyone could've put the bodies there. It would be so easy to do. Think about it, guys doing the robbery kidnap and kill her. They dispose of the body in their manner and probably not well. Then they see this other guy is being investigated and they know the potential location of a dump point. Do I need to go any further?

- Doesn't prove anything except he has the ability to make anchors.... b/c he needs to..... b/c he has a boat. Proves nothing.

- This I need to look up b/c they didn't speak of it in the series.

- He went fishing. He's told people that. The receipt means literally nothing

- My fiance sheds like a mofo. They will find her hair EVERYWHERE. Again, this means absolutely nothing. Talk about grasping at straws.

Let's talk about why he's possibly innocent:

- Couldn't really place the time of death or where it was at

- What they did finally decide on as a ToD doesn't coincide w/ MANY neighbors saying they saw her walking her dog well after

- No weapon

- They showed it's impossible to dump a body (50 lbs less than her weight) out of a boat Scott's size w/o it capsizing.

- Did he just go to work to send that email w/ a dead body in his cab? Sounds plausible

There is much more also I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Feel free to PROVE HE'S GUILTY. Not think, but PROVE IT.

That juror "Rainbow Bright".... yeah, she had every reason to be on that jury. No way she had her mind made up. This whole thing is ssssooooooooooo sketchy.

Scott was a couple of things we KNOW OF: a cheater, a liar, a PoS, and probably not a great role model.

Aside from that, we do not know anything and certainly there is no proof he is a killer. None.

18 hours ago, El ramster said:

There are no outlines of the cement blocks..

there is no blood! Do you know how hard it is to get rid of blood?? Do you know how impossible that is? How was her body and organs missing? It was proven that no sea life could have caused that effect.. Y'all tripping.. Free Scott.. They had no DNA test.. Of course he should have her hair! Hell she was in his shop the day before she went missing... The only thing that was fishy is the whole my wife is dead thing on Dec 9th. 

There were outlines, yes.

And, it is possible to kill someone without making them bleed. And no, it was not even close to 'proven' that no 'sea life' (or sea environments) could have caused that.

On 9/8/2017 at 10:09 PM, incognito_man said:

so you guys honestly think this information was ignored? that you, as one of many viewers, are no privy to some ground-breaking information that no one intimately involved in the case previously was aware of?

This is the problem with these drama series...

I mean tbh most people never believed he did it.

Archived