NFL Draft GDT: Day One (no spoiled picks!!)

Forge

So this is the spoiler free discussion thread for the first night of the draft. I will sticky it at the top. Likely have three different threads for the three days. 

If you guys wish to make a spoiler thread to have discussions, feel free to, but this thread will remain tip free out of respect for those who don't wish to be spoiled. 

Just now, CWood21 said:

Not my best hire...

But...not your worst, and that's important to remember. 

I'm the Jason Campbell of Mod hires...yes, I'm an uninspiring and underwhelming performer, serviceable at times I suppose, but at least I'm not Akili Smith...or as I like to call him, @ET80

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Forge said:

But...not your worst, and that's important to remember. 

I'm the Jason Campbell of Mod hires...yes, I'm an uninspiring and underwhelming performer, serviceable at times I suppose, but at least I'm not Akili Smith...or as I like to call him, @ET80

I like to think of myself as an uglier Ryan Leaf.

• Like 1

Only thing I’m rooting for (since my team has no picks) is that the Packers draft two busts. With my luck (or theirs) Bosa will somehow fall in their lap and they’ll take that QB from Duke with the Saints pick and he’ll turn out even better than Rodgers, smh.

(Part of) The history of sub-6-foot 1st round QBs:

There were a handful drafted this high in the early days of the league, such as when 5-foot-7 Davey O’Brien was picked fourth overall in 1939. In his rookie year, O’Brien threw six touchdowns against 17 interceptions and made the Pro Bowl. Football sucked super hard back in the day, which perhaps explains why O’Brien retired after just two pro seasons to become an FBI agent.

Let's go Kyler!

• Like 2