NFL Draft GDT: Day One (no spoiled picks!!)

Forge

2 hours ago, Broncofan said:

What’s the over/under on the number of on-air baseball/size for Kyler Murray if he doesn’t go 1.1?   I’d go at least 7-8.  

I hope he slides just to see how awkwardly frustrated he gets with every pick.

Still remember some of the questions he tried to answer at the combine. Just comes off as an entitled idiot, which his wonderlic confirmed along with skipping charity events.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I hope he slides just to see how awkwardly frustrated he gets with every pick.

Still remember some of the questions he tried to answer at the combine. Just comes off as an entitled idiot, which his wonderlic confirmed along with skipping charity events.

If he slides he takes off his suit to reveal an Oakland A’s uniform. Pulls a bat out from under the table and bashes the draft phone to pieces. Hitting the remainder of it out of the room like a home run. Throws the bat over his shoulder and walks out whistling. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Daniel said:

So at what point is discussing a pick considered not a spoiler?

Must be televised. Spoilers are largely referring to following twitter and getting the tipped picks from there and then running in here with that information. Some of the various writers and people out there will know the picks before they are announced. That is a no-go in here. Don't bring that information into the thread. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bomont said:

What happens if someone does that?  (I won't, I'm just curious)

One, they will be labeled a very unkind word by the people that don't want to be spoiled. 

But if it's a continuing issue, I step in with mod powers mwahahahahaha. Namely, an official warning that goes to webby lol. 

14 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

yeah but sometimes they do the 'we're hearing that so and so is gonna be the pick...' and get it right every time, so that is kinda a spoiler. 

For me Mike Mayock was the I'm going to say two players then say who I think will be picked and it was always the person who got picked.