Official NFL Draft (Gameday?) Thread [Will Update UDFA in OP When Available]

steelcurtain29

4 minutes ago, Craigjo21 said:

I’m not a ferrell fan at all 

Really? The entire Steelers contingent went to Clemson's Pro day. Maybe that wasn't for Ferrell, specifically, but they sure as heck took a good long look.

He's a very high caliber guy, and I believe he would challenge Dupree from day 1.

• Like 1

Just now, cjfollett said:

Really? The entire Steelers contingent went to Clemson's Pro day. Maybe that wasn't for Ferrell, specifically, but they sure as heck took a good long look.

He's a very high caliber guy, and I believe he would challenge Dupree from day 1.

plus they took him out to dinner. I like him a ton at 20 and would be willing to move up a couple spots for him if need be. He is not the athlete Allen is off the edge but he has the best hand fighting in the draft...... you know the thing  Bud is horrible at

• Like 1

I'd be fine with trading our first and second (and maybe a 4th or so) to get Bush.  Corner is the heavily rumored positions at 20, but I just don't see where that guy plays in year 1 (and is Ya-Sin is the guy, I kind of like him but him at 20 over Greedy would annoy me).  I want to maximize Ben's window while we still have him.  An ILB and Dimebacker will see the field immediately and contribute heavily to our defense.  Other positions, while a need soon, are not an immediate need as we sit here today.  Bush would completely change our defense

2 minutes ago, cjfollett said:

So could I. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

and for those curious what it will take to get to say pick 8(1400 pts)

our 1st(850 pts)

our 2nd(380 pts)

and our later 3rd( 175 pts)

thats 1405 to move up

If I could replace that third with our 4th, I'd be on board.  Giving up our third in the process may be slightly too rich for me

Clemson was stacked And he looked kinda slow on tape plus surprise no forty!!

Overrated no season at 90% on PFF which doesn’t matter but chase Winovich fits athletically and has two season at 90% On PFF so I’d go with more athletic better players. But no one thought edmunds was that so who knows lol Kev and Co Got us tho 

If we want to trade up into the top 10, I do not see how it does not happen. There are at least three teams that I've heard being interested in trading down. But do they want to trade down all the way to 20? That I'm not so sure.

If we do trade up I really hope it's for game changer like hockinson or a pass rusher that happens to slide... As much as I like Devin White, do we really want to trade all the way up for an inside linebacker?

24 minutes ago, Ward4HOF said:

If we want to trade up into the top 10, I do not see how it does not happen. There are at least three teams that I've heard being interested in trading down. But do they want to trade down all the way to 20? That I'm not so sure.

If we do trade up I really hope it's for game changer like hockinson or a pass rusher that happens to slide... As much as I like Devin White, do we really want to trade all the way up for an inside linebacker?

Yea I’m not any ILB is worth trading up that high for honestly.

• Like 1