Official NFL Draft (Gameday?) Thread [Will Update UDFA in OP When Available]

steelcurtain29

On 28/04/2019 at 10:13 AM, DR43 said:

Here are my ideal UFAs:

Lil'Jordan Humphrey WR Texas

T.J. Edwards ILB Wisconsin

Elijah Holyfield RB UGA

Caleb Wilson TE UCLA

I was high on Humphrey running the slow 40 time really hurt him.  He signed with the Saints good situation for him

On 4/28/2019 at 7:18 AM, wwhickok said:

Everyone we drafted, tbh, has this common denominator. They're all class act people with talent.  I don't think that was by any means done accidentally after the season we just experienced.

The drafted for character over a potential cast of characters.  The Killer Bee's are gone with the exception of Ben and Boz (minus AB, Bell, Bryant). Talent and potential unrealized in the form of a SB.  Players like Ju Ju, Connor, Edmonds, and some others will dominate the Steelers rosters instead of the steadfast diva superstar.  This is probably why no move was made to get Peterson or Harris.  Both are more than very good pro's, but the potential contract drama with Harris and money already invested at the CB position had to be factors. Locker room and team culture needs to do a complete 180* turn for 2019.

• Like 1

On 2019-04-27 at 10:02 PM, Chieferific said:

And Thomas plays for the Ratbirds 😢

what happened here with Thomas? He's another player with speed, too bad they never kept him. Bush, Baron , Thomas and if Shazier makes a return would be enough speed at ILB . I don't expect Shazier to return though .