Final mock draft '19

Rolni

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I guaranteed 32/32 but I will reveal them 1 by 1 on draft night before the official selections are made. 

That isn't a true mock if you are going pick by pick and measuring yourself against people that have or will put out the whole 1st round in one shot. How about be a normal person and put out your whole 1st rd and then as the draft goes down you can guess about who takes who as the picks go down.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rolni said:

Hi guys!

We are already there :)

Here is my last piece before the real thing begins. I put two names in for every pick, like normal pick and alternate pick. I did one trade down, since I fully expect us to move down with one of the 1st rounders.

1\4: Quinnen Williams DT\Ed Oliver DT
Nick Bosa will be gone, we need pass rush help and we should go BPA with our talent level. DT is a primary position in PG's scheme and you can never have enough bodies in the middle, especially in the PO. Either of these guys would come in and form a pretty solid group with Hurst, Hall and Hankins. After this pick we could really ship Jelly for a late rounder, but I don't want to add another late rounder in this mock.

1\24: Montez Sweat DE\Clelin Ferrell DE
We could get a bit lucky here, since both of theese guys could slide. We need EDGE help badly and could use either of them for sure. Sweat could slide wth that heart condition, while Ferrell could slide because he is not a super athlete.

1\27: trade for 2019 2nd + 2019 3rd
Not a super detailed trade with team name and all, but I think Mike would be pretty happy to move down for a mid 2nd and a mid 3rd from 27. I sure would...

2\35: Dalton Risner OL\Chris Lindstrom OG
We have an open interior job currently and we really like these kids if the reports from and since the Senior Bowl are right. I would move Gabe to LG and let the rookie battle with Good for the RG spot. 

2nd: LJ Collier DE\Zach Allen DE
This is the 2nd rounder from the trade and we go back to the EDGE position. Both of them are bigger, stronger DE's and would give Mauro a run for his starting job early on IMO. 

3rd: David Montgomery RB\Miles Sanders RB
We have Crowell and Richard on roster, so RB is not a huge need IMO. I hope we won't go RB early, but the early part of the 3rd round would be an ideal spot to add a quality RB IMO. Either guy could split carries with Crowell, while Richard could handle the pass cathing/3rd down duties.

4th: Kahale Warring TE\Josh Oliver TE
We have enough bodies at TE, but we still need a young recieving prospect IMO, since Waller can't be trusted as a sure thing based on his early carrier. Lee Smith should still be a reliable option as the blocking TE, but we could use a guy like Warring or Oliver to compete with Waller and Carrier IMO.

5th: Bobby Okereke LB\Drue Tranquill LB
LB is not a huge need right now after the Burfict and Marshall signings, but both of those guys are on 1 year deals and Burfict is pretty much a lock to miss several games, so I think we need another body at LB. These guys have the chance to develope into usefull rotational, depth guys IMO.

7th: Penny Hart WR\Greg Dortch WR
We have a new and improved WR room, so I don't feel like we need to go WR early, but we could always take a flier late in the draft on some recievers. Here I went with slot\returner guys to push Harris and possibly Grant too. 

7th: Malik Gant S\Jonathan Crawford S
We have enough S already, but we could try to grab a good sized developemental project here IMO.

After a draft like this we would have a pretty solid roster IMO. We would have young and deep offensive and defensive lines. We would have a pretty solid skill group to help Carr reach a new hight. Our LB and DB rooms would have a solid mix of veternas and young guys and with an improved pass rush and with quality coaching we should have a servicable defensive unit overall. Hopefully the improved overall talent level would also mean an improved ST play and then all we need is reliable P play to have a solid ST unit.

I love this mock. The only thing that I would change is if it comes down to us taking Q or Oliver OR trading down to add a pick I trade down take on of the other DTs (Wilkins,Tillery, Lawerence, Simmons) and add a corner as well. I like a # of them in the second or 3rd rd range and think this is a great draft to get value at both positions.

Other than that I love it.

Oh, I may take Tony Pollard in the 7th instead of Hart or Dortch. But they are both good prospects.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Best to just ignore @NYRaider. He's just attention hungry and trying to stir the pot without any original thoughts.

your getting reported... you and the other guy just harass me and now NYRaider... Our mods ignore it, but the only time I gave you a taste of your own medicine... you ran and told an outside mod.... stick to football and stop bashing other people 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

your getting reported... you and the other guy just harass me and now NYRaider... Our mods ignore it, but the only time I gave you a taste of your own medicine... you ran and told an outside mod.... stick to football and stop bashing other people 

That was me who reported you to Webby and I did it because you crossed the line with that political/religious post. That’s a far cry from being criticized for some of the stuff you post and calling people clowns. So go ahead and report away. 

Edited by SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

lol... I've never ran to a mod in my history of posting here. I just watch as you do yourself in with idiotic rants. 

Thousands of posters here, you can blend right in.... but people harass you. Ever stop to ask yourself why that might be? I love people who are always the victim but never stop take ownership for their own actions. 

• Like 1