2019 NFL Draft thread

bucsfan333

Risner is going to be tempting and I think he will be the pick if he is there.  Polite is such wild card.  They brought him to the facility and his talent is there.  Everyone remembers Honey Badger, but the Cards also traded for Chandler Jones who also had off the field issues.  I think they wait on CB.  I like Saunders a lot, will he be there in the 3rd round?  In the end, I think Polite is the pick at 39.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Risner is going to be tempting and I think he will be the pick if he is there.  Polite is such wild card.  They brought him to the facility and his talent is there.  Everyone remembers Honey Badger, but the Cards also traded for Chandler Jones who also had off the field issues.  I think they wait on CB.  I like Saunders a lot, will he be there in the 3rd round?  In the end, I think Polite is the pick at 39.

I think it's gonna be Adderly or CGJ.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Murphy 

Risner 

McGovern 

Cody Ford 

Greedy

....surprise Lock pick! Lol jk

I would like the pick to be defense, but I don't know if there's a D-lineman that's good value here. Cody Ford and McGovern would be good picks, and Greedy or any CB I'd be fine with.