2019 NFL Draft thread

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, Caaddy24 said:

I would like the pick to be defense, but I don't know if there's a D-lineman that's good value here. Cody Ford and McGovern would be good picks, and Greedy or any CB I'd be fine with. 

yeah i really want Murphy

really want Winovich too but i think 39 is too rich for him

we dont need DL we need a stand up rush OLB

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

yeah i really want Murphy

really want Winovich too but i think 39 is too rich for him

we dont need DL we need a stand up rush OLB

Do we?? After passing on Allen i fully expect bucs to go guard at 39 or DB. These dudes seem pressed to draft for need instead of BPA. Spence is going to turn it around in the 34 defense according to Licht.

5 minutes ago, indifference said:

Do we?? After passing on Allen i fully expect bucs to go guard at 39 or DB. These dudes seem pressed to draft for need instead of BPA. Spence is going to turn it around in the 34 defense according to Licht.

We have JPP, Nassib, and Barrett at OLB.

We have Lavonte at ILB.

Taking White was a no brainer.

Now we can take one of the other dozen or so pass rushers that are still very draftable.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We have Lavonte at ILB.

Now we can take one of the other dozen or so pass rushers that are still very draftable.

JPP has only ever played 4-3DE

Nassib is a true 4-3 DE

Barrett is a back up at best so far in his career that we hope turns into more

just putting things in perspective

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Nassib is a true 4-3 DE

Bowles likes his OLBs big. Nassib and JPP are both big.

Barrett has made more of his opportunities than most pass rushers since he came into the league. I dunno why he's been a backup.

28 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We have Lavonte at ILB.

No it was not a no brainer. You could of taken Allen and got a LB in R3 or 4. Licht has found good backers later in the draft before. Nassib and Barret arent good enough reasons to pass on Allen. They just arent. Denver drafted Chubb while thry had Barrett on the roster. Last Lb taken top 5 was AJ Hawk. Bucs really went need over BPA.

27 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Nassib is a true 4-3 DE

Legit never seen any of our pass rushers thrive in a 34. Allen was basically doing that his entire time at KY. We are projecting JPP and Nassib can make the switch. I hope it works out bc its nothing to do bout it now.

We all have a preference on Allen or White but don’t make it seem like one was ranked as a 10/10 while the other was a 5/10. If anything we are talking about 9.5/10 compared to 9.7/10 and pick who you like. Bowles wants pressure up the middle, period. And considering how the NFL has evolved with read option and quick passing, you could argue that OGs have higher value than they ever have had and pressure up the middle is more important that it has ever been as opposed to a speed rusher out wide. White is just scratching the surface of his potential and Todd Bowles is a damn good defensive coach.

• Like 2