2019 NFL Draft thread

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Gist of today is the staff really, really like White, Bunting, and Edwards.  I feel a little bit better about Justin Evans health.  Ideally, it sounds like Edwards plays the Honey Badger role and Evans center field.

Love it! I’m liking our whole secondary now...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

Ok. And as of now, you do believe that Jameis is the long term answer at QB? 

What do you mean when you say “long term”?

I mean Jay cutler started 12 years in the NFL.. was he a long term answer? Andy dalton whose career passer rating is basically indentical with Winston is at year 9 with cincy. Cam newton has been elite one year his entire career(2015) and he’s on year 9 as well.

7 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I would hope everyone in the building is working towards winning the Super Bowl this year. Otherwise they can leave.

We joke about tanking but everyone is trying to win now. The league is set up for quick turnarounds. The Chiefs we’re 2-14  in 2012 then became 11-5 the next year 

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

What alternate universe have we been teleported when PFF and Walter Football gives this team favorable reviews?  

The one where we somehow have a group of some of the best minds in football all on our team.

• Like 1