2019 NFL Draft thread

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

If we are hoping to get production from him at OLB I dont expect much 

This doesnt make sense to me

Why would he want an OLB that is that big , he'd be a better 5 tech

He's gonna be rushing the QB. Doesn't matter if he's standing up or has his hand in the dirt.

And he has the athleticism to change direction. It's not like he's stiff and can't move other than in a straight line.

3 minutes ago, indifference said:

Do you think he will be good? 

Personally, I feel like he going be better than Bean but not good enough for us to have a good rush attack. 

I don't know. Koetter didn't speak very highly of him last year. But he also said Benenoch was doing fine.

He's been working one on one with our coaches. Which has to say something about his development to not draft a potential replacement.

Worst case scenario, Watford wins the job. And he's alright.

17 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't know. Koetter didn't speak very highly of him last year. But he also said Benenoch was doing fine.

He's been working one on one with our coaches. Which has to say something about his development to not draft a potential replacement.

Worst case scenario, Watford wins the job. And he's alright.

Feel like none of those guards are going to help us run the ball. Winston will struggle again bc we only move the ball by his arm. 

I love the Nelsen pick. Dean was good value as well. White will be a player in our scheme designed to his strengths. Bunting has good upside but not sure if he pans out. C+ draft

Edwards pick makes sense knowing Evans not playing. I would of did the draft different but its over now. 

Edited by indifference
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, indifference said:

Feel like none of those guards are going to help us run the ball. Winston will struggle again bc we only move the ball by his arm.

Maybe we'll run more than up the middle with the toss sprinkled in a few times.

I would expect us to favor runs to the left since BA said Dot can't run block.

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I fully expect us to draft heavy on the OL next year, but what we have will suffice this season as we couldn’t win with what we had at defense before this draft.

BA said he didn't want Jameis turning over the ball so much. And he said not "being down by 20" should help.

Defense was the priority. And we defensed the **** out of this draft.

8 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I fully expect us to draft heavy on the OL next year, but what we have will suffice this season as we couldn’t win with what we had at defense before this draft.

Arians said something about drafting OL is not doing anything but getting him for the next head coach. Dude is adamant on winning now. I wish we go OL but Arians is in win now mode. I think we go get some more defense. DE or DT maybe early

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, indifference said:

Arians said something about drafting OL is not doing anything but getting him for the next head coach. Dude is adamant on winning now. I wish we go OL but Arians is in win now mode. I think we go get some more defense. DE or DT maybe early

We've gotta replace JPP next year.