Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

Are You Smarter Than an NFL GM? 2018 Live Picks Thread!

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Williams 

The pick is supposed to be made before the next team picks, but because I know you've loved him all offseason, I'll allow it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

The pick is supposed to be made before the next team picks, but because I know you've loved him all offseason, I'll allow it. 

Sorry, so this isn't the challenge you did last year? 

Edited by J-ALL-DAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Sorry, so this isn't the challenge you did last year? 

It is - there's two versions. This is the "live picks" where we make picks as they happen. The other is a post-draft thread where you post the whole draft at once. I think the live version allows for a more accurate game as you don't get to see where everyone ended up, but folks can play either way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I still get in this?  I would have taken Bosa at #2 or if he were not avaliable Allen.  I know this is late but the resulting draft would not have changed my pick here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@y2lamanaki maybe we should call this something a little different so as not to confuse people? Maybe make this the "are you smarter than a GM: Shadow draft version" or something? 

 

Honestly, I plan on doing both of them this year lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I’ll take part in the the one after the draft unfolds. I get too excited during to do anything productive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, burlow said:

Can I still get in this?  I would have taken Bosa at #2 or if he were not avaliable Allen.  I know this is late but the resulting draft would not have changed my pick here.

Absolutely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Forge said:

@y2lamanaki maybe we should call this something a little different so as not to confuse people? Maybe make this the "are you smarter than a GM: Shadow draft version" or something? 

 

Honestly, I plan on doing both of them this year lol

Just an honest question- is "shadow draft" really clearer? If so, no problem changing the terminology/thread title. It just feels even less clear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fureys49ers said:

I think I’ll take part in the the one after the draft unfolds. I get too excited during to do anything productive.

No worries- either is equally acceptable!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going with AJ Brown here! Very tempting not to go Metcalf or Greedy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AJ BRown but yeah, DK is tempting. So is ford. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×