Are You Smarter Than an NFL GM? 2019 Live Picks Thread!

y2lamanaki

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh, so you take my guy here huh????

Honestly, I was in a three way battle between Wilson / Tranquill / Hanks. Almost went hanks, but I think the team is drafting him later. So I went with the option that everyone is ignoring lol. 

1 minute ago, John232 said:

Wait, can I make our fourth pick Dru Samia ( i woke up way too late and got the time wrong). Accepting the trade for the fifth round pick from Detroit. 

Yep - however, because he was selected ever, it will just come with the asterisk of not being picked live. So - not a big penalty, haha.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

@y2lamanaki...at the end, I'm just going to make a final post with all my picks. Do you want to have everyone do that? 

It's cool if everyone would. But I have no problem doing it myself either. But if you do, it makes my life a little easier, so I would certainly appreciate it.

Just now, Aussie9er said:

I was hoping to take drue in 6th if he was there too 

hey for the ones that isnt live going to be same trade rules just wondering 

Sorta - they won't be able to make trades we didn't make. But I will give options for trades we did make. 

@Forge - I need someone to determine if I can do this. I'm waiting for a player to drop, and I'm aiming for the Bears pick at #126. I'm proposing a trade of #148 which I got in the Watson trade and the #186 pick I got from accepting the trade behind us at 110. 

#126 = 46 points

#148 (31.8) + #186 (16.6) = 48.4 points 

Only if the guy I want is available. I think the Bears who only had their 3rd pick so far would be looking for depth and could use the extra pick.