Are You Smarter Than an NFL GM? 2019 Live Picks Thread!

y2lamanaki

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

@Forge - I need someone to determine if I can do this. I'm waiting for a player to drop, and I'm aiming for the Bears pick at #126. I'm proposing a trade of #148 which I got in the Watson trade and the #186 pick I got from accepting the trade behind us at 110. 

#126 = 46 points

#148 (31.8) + #186 (16.6) = 48.4 points 

Only if the guy I want is available. I think the Bears who only had their 3rd pick so far would be looking for depth and could use the extra pick. 

It's your game so you do what you want lol. If you want to keep it as close to possible to reality, I think the optimum idea would be to wait for an actual trade down and then do an offer that is comparable. But I get what you're going for there. 

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

@Forge - My guy is there and I want to move up if possible. Help?

I'm fine with that deal. The deal is fair and I think that is the most important part of it. 

Just be advised that you could be opening a can of worms for yourself when going back and evaluating if everyone starts doing it LOL. 

Just now, Forge said:

I'm fine with that deal. The deal is fair and I think that is the most important part of it. 

Just be advised that you could be opening a can of worms for yourself when going back and evaluating if everyone starts doing it LOL. 

I introduced it last year, and I'm the first one to try.

Cool. Trading #148 and #186 for #126. I take Foster Moreau, TE. 

Worried he might be a Cowboy and he's the last TE I'm interested in. 

Moreau is on my board to potentially target with one of our later picks. So I like the selection. Not going to make any trade ups / downs for him, but if he's there in round 5, I wouldn't be at all shocked if he's my selection

I introduced it last year, and I'm the first one to try.

I think it's a fun wrinkle. I like the process too - I think any time someone does it, they should have to post the trade values to support the move like you did (that may already be the rule, I dunno lol) 

Just now, Forge said:

I think it's a fun wrinkle. I like the process too - I think any time someone does it, they should have to post the trade values to support the move like you did (that may already be the rule, I dunno lol) 

Well, I'm already going to use that as my guide.