2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

y2lamanaki

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

Not thrilled to see Adderley go, but also not at all convinced we'd take him or a FS anyway. 

Yeah, I have no idea what we are doing in round three. I had the first two picks down for the most part. No idea what we are doing in round three just because I really believe that the FO and staff are happy with Ward / Tartt. I could see Sternberger, I may lean that way in terms of thinking what we will do. I also wouldn't rule out Hanks or Greenlaw as third rounders. 

4 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Not thrilled to see Adderley go, but also not at all convinced we'd take him or a FS anyway. 

Can anybody tell me why he is suddenly better than Jimmie Ward coming out of college? Everything I read about Adderley seems to be the same or Jimmie was slightly better but now we all want to cut Ward and bring in Adderley. Doesn't make any sense to me.

1 minute ago, Melbourne 9er said:

Can anybody tell me why he is suddenly better than Jimmie Ward coming out of college? Everything I read about Adderley seems to be the same or Jimmie was slightly better but now we all want to cut Ward and bring in Adderley. Doesn't make any sense to me.

If he can stay on the field for more than 3 weeks it really already is a bonus over Jimmie.

• Like 2

Just now, Melbourne 9er said:

Ward has been "proven a bust" by many, if for no other reason than durability fail. 

Ward was and is a better player today... but Ward is not cheap... is injury prone.. and thanks to the coaching.. not settled at any 1 position.