Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
y2lamanaki

2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

Recommended Posts

Kyle obviously only saw the RB film he had at Tennessee and thinks he will be great running the outside zone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a fan of Hurd...wanted CGJ though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m genuinely wondering if we’re going to trade one of our receivers tomorrow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John232 said:

I’m genuinely wondering if we’re going to trade one of our receivers tomorrow 

Goodwin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John232 said:

I’m genuinely wondering if we’re going to trade one of our receivers tomorrow 

Agreed. Maybe Goodwin to NE. Didn’t he post something about wanting to play with Brady lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I learned wtih Pettis...trust Shanny when it comes to WRs. Im sure most of us liked other guys more but Hurd has some really good tape and has all kinds of tools to build on. He could be so much better in 3 years than he is now. Im fine with the pick. Finally added some size to the WR corps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John232 said:

I’m genuinely wondering if we’re going to trade one of our receivers tomorrow 

Who would want any of our WRs though?

Bourne, Taylor, Mathews all have no value basically.

Goodwin I guess?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I probably would have went in a different direction, but honestly, I'm probably more down on the receivers we have than anyone, so this infusion is nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StevenK said:

Agreed. Maybe Goodwin to NE.

may as well double down on the stoopititty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 757-NINER said:

I learned wtih Pettis...trust Shanny when it comes to WRs. Im sure most of us liked other guys more but Hurd has some really good tape and has all kinds of tools to build on. He could be so much better in 3 years than he is now. Im fine with the pick. Finally added some size to the WR corps.

The only thing I was wondering is given how raw Hurd is, if he's actually worth a roster spot year one. Now that he's been a third round pick, his roster spot is nearly guaranteed, so he better be ready

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn"t think Oliver would go this high. My fav TE in the draft...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Feels early for Hurd, but I like him as a player. But finally - a receiver with some HEIGHT. 

Naw solid value for Hurd. How must everyone was on Whiteside moving up late in the draft process...Hurd was a guy I thought coaches will love when they watch his film. Dude just needs more reps at wr. Crazy potential.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sherm said:

Naw solid value for Hurd. How must everyone was on Whiteside moving up late in the draft process...Hurd was a guy I thought coaches will love when they watch his film. Dude just needs more reps at wr. Crazy potential.

I like the pick. I've wanted height on this team for a while, he's got it, and he's got a crazy potential for stardom. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×