2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

y2lamanaki

35 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I never believed in Mel Kiper, but after watching how he eats pumpkin pie and pizza, I cannot take him seriously as a human because he is clearly some alien species. 

LOL, how did he eat? Did he go all Seinfeldian with knife and fork?

Just now, oldman9er said:

LOL, how did he eat? Did he go all Seinfeldian with knife and fork?

With pizza, he orders a cheese pizza - removes the cheese - and dips whatever you call what's left (tomato sauce bread?) in mashed potatoes. 

That's just grossly inhuman. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Add Beau Benzschawel and Penny Hart to that list for me. And heck, as a UDFA, why not add Tyree Jackson to that list? I mean, I doubt he's a Shanny QB in any way, shape, or form. But if we did bring him in, I'd be kinda excited. Tons of untapped potential in him with a wise offensive mind showing him the way. I'd place the odds of it happening under 1% though. Like probably way under 1%. 

I do think that we will bring in a quarterback, but like you, feel like there's almost no way it's Jackson. My guess is it's TJ Linta since we at least worked him out but someone like Rypien could make sense. Shurmur too. 

2 minutes ago, sherm said:

So disappointed my guy Emanuel Hall went undrafted. Hopefully he goes to a team that gives a legit shot.

Lots of shockers every year that remind me of why I do not get paid to "scout"... and how much time I waste even trying to. Then the pro season passes, and I'm right back to wasting the next 3 months "scouting" again. Such an odd, repetitive, and generally humbling hobby.  :/ 

• Like 2