2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

y2lamanaki

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

Oh I don't know about that. I was just being sarcastic. 

MIne was actually suppose to be a joke too, but I deleted the :P and then forgot to put it back in. 

I assume that this is more geographic than anything. 

Though it is hilarious that the two college coaches Speight played for were Harbaugh and Chip Kelly.....

I'm glad I slept through the final day. I'm pretty disappointed with the how the rest of the draft went outside our first two selections. A punter in the 4th I just can't get on board with. Especially a 27 year old rookie. Doesn't matter if he turns out to be the next Ray Guy. Maybe if the franchise is already a winning ball club you make that pick. Maybe. Tim Harris was a good pick later on, but I felt the 49ers really needed to address the secondary way earlier. Sherman's best days are behind him, Witherspoon had a down second year, Verrett is a huge injury risk, and outside of that there really isn't anyone on the roster to get excited about at corner. I don't understand the faith in Jimmie Ward either. Colbert took a huge step back in his second year. I guess if the 49ers want, there are guys like Tre Waynes or Chris Harris on the trade block. Tre Boston is still out there if they want a FS. Still, my enthusiasm for Lynch is dwindling. 

I don't know if Anthony Johnson has signed anywhere yet, but I would love for the 49ers to bring him in. 

Edited by PapaShogun