2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

y2lamanaki

Seems like there are a couple of safeties also dropping to the second round, thoughts that we could go Abram? I know Lynch mentioned he liked him. Granted I want AJ Brown, but it has to be something they consider

Okay okay......This defense better be top 10 next season with as much defense capital they have spent on the defensive side of the ball the last few years lol.

OMG, just thought about the possibility of Hollywood Brown opposite of Hopkins!!!! But they will be smarter going OT, which they will have a nice pick of. 

2 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Seems like there are a couple of safeties also dropping to the second round, thoughts that we could go Abram? I know Lynch mentioned he liked him. Granted I want AJ Brown, but it has to be something they consider

Hard pass. Chauncey GJ is the one I want. Beyond him.. wait till rd 3 if at all.

4 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Lynch did love him, but he's a largely box safety in my opinion. He's not a rangy centerfielder or anything. 

Archived