2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

y2lamanaki

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Welp, that sucks for the Texans...But go get Hollywood Brown and wreck the league!!!

They could still get Taylor if they aren't worried about his knee. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

I really want a receiver, but if Greedy is there in two (assuming we don't trade up) that would be hard to pass. 

Depends on how you feel about spoon, I suppose. There's talent in the secondary for us, but all of it comes with questions. Sherm = age. Spoon = consistency. Moore = Growth. Verrett = Health. If they are all fine, those corners will be pretty good to be honest. But asking for all of them to overcome that stuff is a tall task. 

Just now, PapaShogun said:

Texans fans must be dying. That sucks. 

Their front office is just killing me all off season to be honest. They are seriously just sitting on their hands it feels like. They haven't aggressively targeted anything that they need. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Depends on how you feel about spoon, I suppose. There's talent in the secondary for us, but all of it comes with questions. Sherm = age. Spoon = consistency. Moore = Growth. Verrett = Health. If they are all fine, those corners will be pretty good to be honest. But asking for all of them to overcome that stuff is a tall task. 

Just from a talent perspective, Greedy is right there near the top already IMO. If we go BPA he's certainly got to be in the discussion. 

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

With only 6 picks and no WRs taken, I'm good with standing pat. If a run starts, then sure. 

Depends on who your guy is and where you end up trading up from. I don't care anything about trading a 4th and a 6th to go up and get my guy. The option year alone makes that worth it in my opinion. 

Taylor's knee must be a huge issue....depending on how far he falls....I'm intrigued. Third round? I'm considering that. We can actually afford to IR him a year with Coleman as the swing for a year. 

Archived