2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

y2lamanaki

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Teams are getting tremendous value moving up in this draft. We may want to look into trading up 

I still think we jump in front of ARI & IND so we can get our guy if we are set on getting a receiver. 

Teams are getting tremendous value moving up in this draft. We may want to look into trading up 

Oh yeah, if we only have to give up a 4th to move up four or five spots? Do it!!!!

Raiders reunite the Brown boys???

Man, Brown would be great for Baltimore with Lamar's style. 

REALLY hope the Seahawks don't get a chance to take him. 

Depends on who your guy is and where you end up trading up from. I don't care anything about trading a 4th and a 6th to go up and get my guy. The option year alone makes that worth it in my opinion. 

Most years, I agree. But this team needs depth, and using 3 picks on one player is tough - then you're coming out with 4 players, and we need more than that, IMO. Especially if the team feels it needs to take a punter. I do agree on the point about the 5th year option, though. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Taylor's knee must be a huge issue....depending on how far he falls....I'm intrigued. Third round? I'm considering that. We can actually afford to IR him a year with Coleman as the swing for a year. 

You think Vikings or cardinals would have to take him if there in 2nd If his there 

i’d Like the pick if he got to the 3rd 

Just now, Forge said:

Great question. I would guess no. 

This is correct. The first year without a RB in the first round was like 2013 or 2014 (don't remember which), and they said earlier the last time without a WR in the first was 2008. 

2 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Most years, I agree. But this team needs depth, and using 3 picks on one player is tough - then you're coming out with 4 players, and we need more than that, IMO. Especially if the team feels it needs to take a punter. I do agree on the point about the 5th year option, though. 

Meh.. show me a yr where we don't sign a late/udfa that we would have called a 4th/5th/6th/7th rd pick. 

We will have some good depth competition regardless. :P 

2 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

If BAL doesn't take Hollywood Brown, I think Seattle will definitely get him with 1 of their two picks.....really dont want that to happen. But on the bright side, AJ Brown hasn't been taken yet!

Baltimore better take him or one of the other WRs. Metcalf would work here as well. One of those two have to be the pick.

Jacobs to Raiders at 24 was predicted by damn near everyone LOL.

Archived