2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

y2lamanaki

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Baltimore better take him or one of the other WRs. Metcalf would work here as well. One of those two have to be the pick.

Jacobs to Raiders at 24 was predicted by damn near everyone LOL.

Could they go Sweat since they lost one of their pass rushers this offseason or even Metcalf like you mentioned 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Baltimore better take him or one of the other WRs. Metcalf would work here as well. One of those two have to be the pick.

Jacobs to Raiders at 24 was predicted by damn near everyone LOL.

I hope it's Brown, I dont like the small/quick WR's vs our DB's, We can handle the bigger/ stiff Wr's. We shall see, BAL def needs help at WR

Just now, oldman9er said:

Meh.. show me a yr where we don't sign a late/udfa that we would have called a 4th/5th/6th/7th rd pick. 

We will have some good depth competition regardless. :P 

That's a good point. I still wouldn't with only 6 picks and with no WR selected through the first 3/4 of the first. I'm comfortable with the number of options available in general. But your point is very valid.

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh yeah, if we only have to give up a 4th to move up four or five spots? Do it!!!!

Raiders reunite the Brown boys???

Man, Brown would be great for Baltimore with Lamar's style. 

REALLY hope the Seahawks don't get a chance to take him. 

Lol relax he’s not going to every team on the clock, I’ve heard the foot injury is pretty bad. 

2 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

That's a good point. I still wouldn't with only 6 picks and with no WR selected through the first 3/4 of the first. I'm comfortable with the number of options available in general. But your point is very valid.

Nice. I was terrified that a 4 paragraph response would both shatter my point and make me feel like a ____________- 

( not a glowing endorsement of u on the surface, but really, more a nod of respect for your intellect ) :P 

1 minute ago, oldman9er said:

Nice. I was terrified that a 4 paragraph response would both shatter my point and make me feel like a ____________- 

( not a glowing endorsement of u on the surface, but really, more a nod of respect for your intellect ) :P 

Haha, I'm a nightmare to deal with. I'm self-aware enough to admit it. 

Archived