2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

y2lamanaki

Just now, PapaShogun said:

If they really want him, maybe just trade up at this point lol.

I'm getting nervous. 

Teams trading up are getting really nice value. Just depends on if they want to leave this draft with only 3 picks or something, particularly given that we are already down a second next year. 

Just now, Forge said:

Teams trading up are getting really nice value. Just depends on if they want to leave this draft with only 3 picks or something, particularly given that we are already down a second next year. 

Yeah, I just realized we would be crippling ourselves this year if we traded up. We don't even have the standard 7 this year right? 

Just now, PapaShogun said:

Yeah, I just realized we would be crippling ourselves this year if we traded up. We don't even have the standard 7 this year right? 

Correct. We have 6 picks. 2 of them are in the 6th round, so largely inconsequential. We have 4 in the top 4 though, which is fine for me. 

Just now, Aussie9er said:

Nah I want boykin thou 

i honestly just thought aj brown was going to be first wr taken and in 1st 

I have Harry and AJB up high on my BB, and Boykin too. 

CGJ... Ford... Greedy... Risner... Murphy.. 

yay!!!! Abram to Oak!

Abrams is a well liked prospect by a lot of people. The question I have is can he be more than what he is. I really don't love safeties who struggle on the back end and deep. 

Just now, Forge said:

Abrams is a well liked prospect by a lot of people. The question I have is can he be more than what he is. I really don't love safeties who struggle on the back end and deep. 

Truth. I'm a Hail State guy, and Abram disappoints me as a coverage/deep safety. 

Archived