2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

y2lamanaki

1 minute ago, Aussie9er said:

I really want a trade down in 2nd to pick up extra 3rd maybe that’s why i don’t want aj 

I'm not against this option. I still trust Shanahan to get his skill position players, Joe Williams be damned. So if they want to trade back for another pick - which we can really use - then I'm good with it. Especially because there are a LOT of WRs in this range that I love. I'd be happy with basically anyone not named Butler or Metcalf in the 2nd. And if both of those guys manage to make it to the 3rd, then I'm good with the risk there. So a trade back does appeal. 

Just now, Aussie9er said:

I really want a trade down in 2nd to pick up extra 3rd maybe that’s why i don’t want aj 

The talent is still at the top, picking up an extra third holds nominal weight for me unless we are only moving down a few picks. And this doesn't seem like the draft where you're going to get to make that kind of move and get a really nice return thus far. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Abrams is a well liked prospect by a lot of people. The question I have is can he be more than what he is. I really don't love safeties who struggle on the back end and deep. 

Mahomes in the division. Rivers still around. Might be rough. 

Archived