Draft Room - Day 2

Kiltman

7 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Trade Agholor, put Hollywood in the slot?

all this slot talk but let's not forget we shouldnt be caring about the slot at all we should be running 2 tight end sets most of the year. That was our best offense last year why try and go away from that?

I tried to do another mock...it froze up when the NYG was picking their seventh rounder lol, said no players found per ranking...

1. Cody Ford OL 

2. Charles Omenihu DL 

2. AJ Brown WR

4. Marquise Blair S

4. Jaylon Ferguson DE 

5. Jaquan Johnson DB 

6. Trayveon Williams RB 

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

all this slot talk but let's not forget we shouldnt be caring about the slot at all we should be running 2 tight end sets most of the year. That was our best offense last year why try and go away from that?

Should be that and 3 tightened most of the time.

I’ll give the idea of Brown this, at the very least he has the ability to play inside and outside. Personally I think Deebo is better for that and can be had round 2. But no denying the top end of Brown’s game. Any receiver we get has to be able to do that.

Him and DeSean clearing out the box would be fun to see. Like how do you cover that?  Cause then you have Ertz and Goedert killing you underneath or Jordan Howard just teeing off on light boxes.

I wonder if they would just move Nelly for a 4th or be able to use him trading up some. 25 to the late teens/20s, late 2nd to early 2nd, 4th into the 3rd.

11 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I think this probably makes the most sense. Maybe Jacksonville makes a move for him and gets Foles a familiar target right away?

Could make sense, they need weapons 

Nick and Flip need all the help they can get.

though they need outside receivers probably a little more. 

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

True Ertz can play the slot in this situation. Goedert can be in-line