Draft Room - Day 2

Kiltman

Great draft for Redskins. Even if you're not a fan of Haskins, they didn't have to move up and had a potential franchise QB fall to them at 15. Then went and got Sweat who could very well be best edge rusher in this stacked edge class.

Because they didn't trade up, and it was only 15, AND this was Snyder's call, they are not as tied to him as most teams are with a 1st round QB IMO. If he has an awful rookie year and they bottom out, I could see them just move on and grab a QB from much superior 2020 class a la what we saw Cards do with Murray.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

A top 10 DE and the #1 WR yea that wouldve been sooo stupid FOH 🤣🤣🤣

You're a clown lol.

Neither of them would have been bad, but we just got the best OT in the draft at 22. Unless you are comfortable with Mailata or Big V as the long term answer at LT.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Great draft for Redskins. Even if you're not a fan of Haskins, they didn't have to move up and had a potential franchise QB fall to them at 15. Then went and got Sweat who could very well be best edge rusher in this stacked edge class.

Because they didn't trade up, and it was only 15, AND this was Snyder's call, they are not as tied to him as most teams are with a 1st round QB IMO. If he has an awful rookie year and they bottom out, I could see them just move on and grab a QB from much superior 2020 class a la what we saw Cards do with Murray.

Like I said earlier. Haskins is meh. I don't even consider that a good pick at 15.