Draft Room - Day 2

Kiltman

2 hours ago, Danger said:

I'm a hard pass on pretty much all Oklahama players this draft cycle. Not a fan of any of them unless Ford or Brown fall to 53.

I could easily see the Eagles loving a huge, athletic, and versatile mauler of an offensive lineman. And frankly, love him or hate him, he would be an excellent fit, and great value at 25.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

He ain't making it to 25. So long as him, Brian Burns, or Clelin Ferrell do. Just one of them. I'm happy.

If Burns drops to the late teens, I'm setting the phones on fire trying to get up and get him. Highest upside pass rusher in the draft. Bar none.

1 minute ago, killdawabbit said:

I could easily see the Eagles loving a huge, athletic, and versatile mauler of an offensive lineman. And frankly, love him or hate him, he would be an excellent fit, and great value at 25.

I like Ford and I like his G/T versatility 

If they somehow stike on Mailata, you put Ford at LG and you are looking great

30 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Bradbury I get if Kelce is like “after these two years I’m done” he slides right in there and can do a lot of the same stuff

Isn't he like 24 years old? Can't imagine taking a 24 year old rookie at a low value position and putting them on the bench for two years. 

7 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Isn't he like 24 years old? Can't imagine taking a 24 year old rookie at a low value position and putting them on the bench for two years. 

He’d play guard then move over presumably 

but yeah not big on getting those older rookies

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

He’d play guard then move over presumably 

but yeah not big on getting those older rookies

Sorry misunderstood what you were saying. I agree would rather not take him, hopefully Minnesota grabs him and we won't have to sweat it out. 

3 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Sorry misunderstood what you were saying. I agree would rather not take him, hopefully Minnesota grabs him and we won't have to sweat it out. 

He’s a good player, I wouldn’t mind him there and hope the rams move up. A trade down to the bottom half of round one is my preference.

then sell that pick to the highest bidder