#2 Toronto Raptors vs. #3 Philadelphia 76ers | 2019 East Semifinals

11sanchez11

Just now, jrry32 said:

Bro, he handed him off to Embiid who had great defense. He didn't want to chase Kawhi and let him kick it back to another player for an open shot.

Okay, so just stop running and watch the play?  Simmons didn't fall back on anyone or attempt to cover anyone.  He just stood there and watched.

You're really going to excuse that?

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Well he says he feels sorry for LeBron now. He totally has something against Kawhi. The guy was hurt and then didnt want to play in SA because he felt like they did him wrong dealing with his injury issue. Skip is bitter. Im just glad he had to watch Kawhi do what he did and he can spin it all he wants but Kawhi just hit one of the biggest shots in recent playoff history and definitely the biggest shot in Raptors history and he did it over the process guys Embiid and Simmons lol. 

Skip isn't anything. He's acting like a fool and a hater to get attention. This is about money and ratings. I don't know why people fall for it. It's an act. I pay no attention to the guy.

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

If Embiid doesn't have memes on him crying I will be truthful a shot LOL

Bruh, Embiid earned that cry.

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

Look at Ben Simmons' defense on that final shot by Kawhi.  Simmons literally just stops chasing Leonard and stands there.  What in the hell was that?  Simmons doesn't even ATTEMPT to contest Leonard's shot attempt.

So useless.

Easy you talkin about an NBA All-Star there buddy

Just now, showtime said:

Okay, so just stop running and watch the play?  Simmons didn't fall back on anyone or attempt to cover anyone.  He just stood there and watched.

You're really going to excuse that?

Yes. It made perfect sense and no difference.

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

They're going to somehow max out Harris I bet but as I said before Butler is gone

I truly hope the Nets go after Butler to pair with Kyrie. I want KD but my thinking is Kyrie has a better shot of going to the Nets and if that happens I want the Nets to go after Butler too.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Skip isn't anything. He's acting like a fool and a hater to get attention. This is about money and ratings. I don't know why people fall for it. It's an act. I pay no attention to the guy.

LOL that won't stop them from coming though

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Easy you talkin about an NBA All-Star there buddy

He didn't even try to contest the shot lol.  Biggest moment of his career and the guy just stands there doing absolutely nothing.

EDIT:  I know you're just joking btw.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Lol okay.

He handed him off to Embiid. Embiid had perfect defense. He stopped chasing to trail and try to tip any pass Kawhi threw to a teammate. I don't know why you're making a big deal about it. Simmons chasing him would have made no difference.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Im aware of its all about ratings. I just dont want to hear a grown man whine and make excuses over greatness. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Im aware of its all about ratings. I just dont want to hear a grown man whine and make excuses over greatness. 

Well, you're encouraging him to do that by giving him the attention he seeks.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

He handed him off to Embiid. Embiid had perfect defense. He stopped chasing to trail and try to tip any pass Kawhi threw to a teammate. I don't know why you're making a big deal about it. Simmons chasing him would have made no difference.

Because he just quit on the play.  First you said that Simmons quit chasing Leonard because he didn't want him to kick it to someone for an open shot.  Now that you've realized that Simmons literally stood there, you're now saying it wouldn't make a difference. 

He quit on the play.  Period.  You can say whatever you want, but the video tells everything.  You think Giannis would have just quit running right there and watch the play?  Highly doubt it.

Archived