#2 Toronto Raptors vs. #3 Philadelphia 76ers | 2019 East Semifinals

11sanchez11

3 hours ago, showtime said:

So a Raptors fan poking fun at a star player for not showing up during a playoff game.  Oh, that's rich.

The two best players in the series showed up tonight. On game one no less. I’m sorry you weren’t able to post whatever raptors suck meme you had in mind after tonight’s game. 

Also that post was more so crediting Gasol as Embiid averages like 14 ppg and shoots 35% or so against him. 

I’m guessing the Raptors probably won’t sweep and you can post your Kyle Lowry is a fat POS who can’t make a shot and shrinks in the playoffs (even though he’s shooting like 47% the past three years in the playoffs) or whatever so you can have your little chuckle to yourself. 

5 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

The two best players in the series showed up tonight. On game one no less. I’m sorry you weren’t able to post whatever raptors suck meme you had in mind after tonight’s game. 

Remember last year when I said the Raptors would get swept by the Cavaliers?  You got so offended by that prediction.  Isn't it time to get over that?  I've said numerous times that I hope Kawhi stays in Toronto and I want the Raptors to do well.  I remember a few weeks ago in some thread I was saying that of all teams in the eastern conference, I want the Bucks to go to the Finals because it's such a cool story.  If the Bucks didn't make it to the Finals, I was rooting for Toronto to go.  Somehow you took that as a slight to the Raptors and completely misunderstood what I was saying.

Toronto is such a bad matchup for Philly. Vuc is one of the best offensive bigs in the association and Gasol smothered him. He is a bad matchup for Embiid and Leonard and Siakam cause a lot of problems for Butler and Harris on the defensive end....meanwhile Simmons still can’t shoot. Philly is going to have a very hard time scoring.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, showtime said:

Remember last year when I said the Raptors would get swept by the Cavaliers?  You got so offended by that prediction.  Isn't it time to get over that?  I've said numerous times that I hope Kawhi stays in Toronto and I want the Raptors to do well.  I remember a few weeks ago in some thread I was saying that of all teams in the eastern conference, I want the Bucks to go to the Finals because it's such a cool story.  If the Bucks didn't make it to the Finals, I was rooting for Toronto to go.  Somehow you took that as a slight to the Raptors and completely misunderstood what I was saying.

I don’t know what we’re doing here man. I was hyped after a game one win. If the raptors sucked and blew it there would have been two pages of “lol same old raptors” I guarantee you would have posted something. 

Again like others have said this team is completely different. Your referring to one player not showing up because the other is gone. He doesn’t even need to show up like he did last year scoring wise anymore. 

Also your comment from like two weeks ago was worded weird I dropped it quick but it seemed like you were saying I don’t think Toronto has a chance at all but it would be nice I guess it’s Milwaukee as a CLEAR favourite and I basically just said to call someone a clear favourite is ridiculous.

2 hours ago, showtime said:

Obviously.  I'm just saying, they've been doing that for years.

And that has nothing to do with this season. A Raptors fan isn't banned from talking a little trash because old teams with different players didn't do well against LeBron James.

• Like 2