Fearless predictions.

diehardlionfan

10 hours ago, davisblack said:

This is not what I want to happen just some predictions.

• Jonah Williams at #8
  • Move up into the late 1st or early 2nd (Possibly with the Pats at #32) and draft a defensive player. Maybe Greedy Williams or Montez Sweat.
  • No TE until after round 5
  • QB with one of their 6th round picks
  • Trade for a veteran player at some point during the draft

I'm hoping they do trade for a vet

I keep thinking gerald McCoy for some reason..not really a need but if the price is low enough why not

11 hours ago, BarryTheBest said:

Lions will draft TE, OL in the first 2 rounds despite the defensive talent projected throughout those first two rounds.

... sooo what is it

Hock...and ?

Or

Jonah.. and?

There probably won't be a te in the second that wouldn't be a reach. Pretty limited draft...

I really don't even like Brain Burns that much. Where the heck did all this "love" come from? He's the same guy as Dion Jordan to me... 

Still got my guys and I'm not going to budge. DT, Quinnen WIlliams. DE/OLB Josh Allen. DE Nick Bosa. DE/OLB Montez Sweat. DT Ed Oliver. LB Devin White. I'd consider a trade down if these guys are all off the board. Lions need some QB's selected, Oline, and we'll be dealt someone with high end talent imo. I've seen Hock at 7 to the Jags... Would love that too...

Hard to say how things will shake out though, I'm just hoping... HOPING 1 of those 5 are there at 8 when Lions pick. If Lions pick a TE, Hock, or anyone else at 8... its over for me.

My bold prediction is that Lions select DE/OLB Montez Sweat

Edited by SimbaWho
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Superduperman said:

My prediction of Jonah Williams is on file from a couple weeks ago,  but I'll add this one: if they take Hockenson, I predict that in week 4 he'll be playing 20% of the offensive snaps, struggling to get open, letting his man make TFLs in the run game, and all the typical apologizers will be saying it takes a couple of seasons for tight ends to develop, and I will be fantasizing about throwing Quinn off a bridge

Mark my words

• Like 3