2019 NFL Draft Live GDT - NO SPOILERS DON'T POST PICKS UNTIL TELEVISED

Broncofan

OK, it's time for the draft thread to come up.....this time tomorrow, we'll have pick 1.10 (or later lol) in the bag, so might as well get it ready.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO BE RESPECTFUL TO EACH OTHER!

As usual, Klis has the FO mouthpiece prep piece - no surprise, Hockenstein, the 2 Devin's @ILB, T Williams, Ed Oliver and of course, Haskins/Lock, are listed.   Fant/Greedy Williams listed as trade-back type targets.

Full article link - https://www.9news.com/article/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/mike-klis/final-look-at-candidates-for-broncos-first-round-draft-pick/73-bfd6952e-7d8a-4f1c-b016-19b04ce27381

And of course, there's that little news piece about a potential CHJ trade being explored.   Think it's more likely to be a day 2 deal, and there's no pressure on Elway to make a deal if it's not worth the value, but obviously worth watching.

Avengers opening night & Round 1 on the same night, and draft ends a few hours before GoT ep 3...man, what a weekend.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Thanks @Broncofan for setting this up. I ask that we have no spoilers in this thread please!!!! Thank you!!!!

Translation -  don't post the pick unless it's televised, right?  That's how it works in the Draft Forum, just clarifying so everyone is clear.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, AKRNA said:

Unless someone offers a 2nd or more for CHJ there's no reason to let him go. He can play out the season, walk during next FA, and Denvers got a good chance of a 3rd rd comp pick.

I think if anything it is a 2020 2nd. Contending team decides to go all in this year, gives up a 2020 2nd for CHJ.

Shame on the Broncos / CHJ for making us think about this during our Christmas! Happy draft day everyone - i'll be on a plane until like pick 21 or so...hoping the wifi works well

1 hour ago, iLikeDefense said:

Umm you forgot, Game 6 of Denver at San Antonio... hoping for a good night for the city of Denver!

Draft snuck up on me dude. Been enjoying our city being in the playoffs again. Pretty nice that I haven't had to focus on the draft since the end of the NBA regular season for once 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Let’s see if my dream I had last year after the draft about us taking Will Grier comes true. Possible trade up back into the first for him...

Couple weeks ago you hinted at liking a Safety very much in this draft - not sure if I missed a post where you mentioned who it was or not, but I am still curious as to who it is?

Savage is getting a lot of hype this week.

@Counselor - if you want this thread to be spoiler free, where do you want spoilers to go?  A current thread, or another new one that's not pinned?  Unlike Avengers, I don't avoid spoilers for the draft, and I'm sure others will do likewise, so if there's a post from Klis/Renck/Jhabava/etc. that leaks, where do you want it?  I edited the title so it's clear not to spoil for for those watching on TV.

Edited by Broncofan

9 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

@Counselor - if you want this thread to be spoiler free, where do you want spoilers to go?  A current thread, or another new one that's not pinned?  Unlike Avengers, I don't avoid spoilers for the draft, and I'm sure others will do likewise, so if there's a post from Klis/Renck/Jhabava/etc. that leaks, where do you want it?  I edited the title so it's clear not to spoil for for those watching on TV.

Took care of it thanks sir!

13 minutes ago, Royal_VT said:

Couple weeks ago you hinted at liking a Safety very much in this draft - not sure if I missed a post where you mentioned who it was or not, but I am still curious as to who it is?

Savage is getting a lot of hype this week.

Chauncey Gardner-Johnson

• Like 1