Broncofan

2019 NFL Draft Live GDT - NO SPOILERS DON'T POST PICKS UNTIL TELEVISED

So Allen, Bush, Oliver, Haskins, and Hockenson. 1 of them has to be there for us (which means we’ll go Locke of course Lol)

The Raiders.

Oh my.

It was funny listening to NFLN make one excuse after another for the pick of their former-colleague tuned GM but ESPN calls a spade a spade, or calls a reach a reach, when it was their former-colleague turned HC who makes the calls.

I had to google the name of the guy the Raiders drafted. Lol. 

1 minute ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

The Raiders.

Oh my.

It was funny listening to NFLN make one excuse after another for the pick of their former-colleague tuned GM but ESPN calls a spade a spade, or calls a reach a reach, when it was their former-colleague turned HC who makes the calls.

I had to google the name of the guy the Raiders drafted. Lol. 

I knew him as a prospect. He was a late first early 2nd guy. Mike Mayock panicked.

And the Giants go JONES?.....  Oh. My. God.  They pass on Darnold last year to take Jones??  Wow.  It’s going to be fun around here listening to sports radio the next few months😜

OK, so stupid question. What if Allen falls to us?? We don't need him.. Like, at all.. But how do you not draft him?!

Just now, 1234567 said:

OK, so stupid question. What if Allen falls to us?? We don't need him.. Like, at all.. But how do you not draft him?!

BPA.  HE’d be BPA by a mile.