2019 NFL Draft Live GDT - NO SPOILERS DON'T POST PICKS UNTIL TELEVISED

Broncofan

20 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

Elway though has hitched his wagon to a QB he didn’t think warranted a first round pick though.  Makes me curious for sure 

Not so much at 42. Locks pretty good value there. Gets to learn a new offense like everyone else, Sit behind Flacco and learn the game from our new OC. Sort of like the Pats and Garappolo.

Can't see much downside to the pick. 

1 minute ago, DiehardBronxFan said:

I agree.  We’re really kinda desperate for a WR, given the uncertainty around Sanders 

Lots of WRs available too.

Fangio might really believe in his ability to develop later round defenders too and that is where most of the teams talent is so I could for sure see offense being the pick at 71

16 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

No but how many chances at QBOTF does Elway get?

Just my opinion but coming into the situation he'll have in Denver he's got a great chance at being the most successful QB in the draft.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

I’m liking the draft so far. Not loving it but liking it.

I like the value on Lock but it does suck not getting the 5th year option you get for first round picks but there was better value to be had. Still, I like the pick but I was admittedly higher on Lock than most here, but I just have a thing for gun-slingers. 

I guess they’re going to play Risner inside? NFLN listed him as a tackle and we just spent a 1st on Bolles and gave James huge money in the offseason. Can one of the prospect and/or OL experts weigh in?

Also, good to see us keeping with the trend, thus far at least, of high-character guys from P5 programs. 

He's got the skills and toughness to move inside to RG or Center. Thats where I see him. Starting RG/backup center.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bMiller031 said:

Better than having PM in the room? 

Maybe. And I say that not because Flacco can hold a candle to Manning, but because Lock fits the Flacco offense so learning is a lot easier. No one can be Manning or fit in that offense, so I always sort of question how much someone can learn. Manning was an all-timer. I dunno, I just feel it's a different situation.