2019 NFL Draft Live GDT - NO SPOILERS DON'T POST PICKS UNTIL TELEVISED

Broncofan

I think unless there is a major surprise at the top that scrambles everything, I think one of the following three things will play out. 

1. We stay put at No. 10 and draft the best front-seven defensive player available; my money would be on that being ILB Devin Bush. We hold onto the rest of our picks and prepare for tomorrow. 

2. We move down a little bit from No. 10 with a team that is looking to move up for a QB. The most obvious candidate here is Washington who would move up for Dwayne Haskins. We get an extra 2nd round pick (#46) and after the move back we go for either TE Noah Fant, CB DeAndre BakerOL Jonah Williams (this would be a surprise as Elway usually avoids Alabama players) or another defensive player. In this case, we would have two second round picks would could potentially give us ammo to trade back up into the late first round. I think the only player we move back up for would be a QB that would likely be Drew Lock as I don't see Daniel Jones a) getting past the Giants at No. 17 and b) doesn't have the arm strength Scangarello said is "a non-negotiable trait" in his QB.

3. We stay put at No. 10 and draft the best front-seven defensive player available; my money would be on that being ILB Devin Bush. Then, we trade back into the late first, using pick(s) from this year and possibly next and/or CHJ to move back. This would also be a move back up for a QB, again Drew Lock, should he slide. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

I'm currently in Houston for work, staying literally across the street from NRG (formerly Reliant) stadium wearing my Floyd Little Jersey, working my way through a 6 pack of Yeti, watching the draft and conversing with you guys. Today is a good day. Don't ruin it for my Elway.

Floyd was the first Bronco I really remember watching growing up.  Should be in HOF.