2019 NFL Draft Live GDT - NO SPOILERS DON'T POST PICKS UNTIL TELEVISED

Broncofan

10 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

Tackling is about effort.  That can be improved upon but yeah I could for sure see Fangio passing for that reason 

TACKLING IS FOOTBALL!! I hate guys who arrive to the nfl and can't tackle - it just makes me sick.  Greedy can sure cover but I just like a little more - again it is football :)     

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Colts should give us one of those 2nds they know they want to 

That’d be alright.  I don’t want to part with one of my fav broncos for nil 

On that note; any Broncos you guys want off the team?  My record with buying broncos jerseys hasn’t gone well:

TD - blown knee that year

Al Wilson - injured 

DT - traded 

CHJ - ???

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

That’d be alright.  I don’t want to part with one of my fav broncos for nil 

On that note; any Broncos you guys want off the team?  My record with buying broncos jerseys hasn’t gone well:

TD - blown knee that year

Al Wilson - injured 

DT - traded 

CHJ - ???

John Elway

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

If there's a team out there that's willing to pay him $15 mil a year, then I'm legit happy for the dude; couldn't happen to a nicer guy. But it's crazy to me that someone would actually entertain that idea knowing he's getting ready to be thirty and has suffered a torn ACL and a broken leg over the last 4 seasons. Those kinds of injuries sustained in your twenties (I know from experience) have a tendency to come back and haunt you once you hit your early thirties. Chronic soreness, arthritis, cartilage deterioration.. All I'm sayin is if someone hands him that contract, it would be low in guarantees if they were smart. 

1 minute ago, 1234567 said:

If there's a team out there that's willing to pay him $15 mil a year, then I'm legit happy for the dude; couldn't happen to a nicer guy. But it's crazy to me that someone would actually entertain that idea knowing he's getting ready to be thirty and has suffered a torn ACL and a broken leg over the last 4 seasons. Those kinds of injuries sustained in your twenties (I know from experience) have a tendency to come back and haunt you once you hit your early thirties. Chronic soreness, arthritis, cartilage deterioration.. All I'm sayin is if someone hands him that contract, it would be low in guarantees if they were smart. 

Keep in mind that Harris didn't say how long an extension would be for, etc.   I agree it would be very smart to offer say a 3-year contract extension - but in fact make only 2020 guaranteed. 

Given Harris has shown zero skills decline, 2019 is very safe.  But if he shows 2019 decline, then 2020 is iffy.   Still, nothing says that's coming.   It makes a 2020 guaranteed year at least palatable. 

Most extensions we see with non-QB's that are for 30+ year olds rarely have guaranteed money beyond the 2nd year.  We'll see what happens should CHJ get dealt and sign an extension.

• Like 1