2019 NFL Draft Live GDT - NO SPOILERS DON'T POST PICKS UNTIL TELEVISED

Broncofan

7 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

If 52 and 2020 3rd is true its underwhelming (because I want ammo for next year) but still good value. Players available at 20 that would be instant impact starters: Dalton Risner, Garret Bradburry, Noah Fant

maybe move back up in the first and get Bradbury and Fant?

1 minute ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

10 (1300) for 20 (850) 52 (380) 2020 3rd (valued at mid 4th. 50) = 1280

And you pass on Bush for that?  I could see it if there were no BPA at a position of need but, there he was, staring us in the face.  

Once again, Elway decided up front he was going to do something, and he did it.  Never seems to play the board or the situation well.

the only reason to do this was to give himself the ability to take Locke without “taking him too high”. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DiehardBronxFan said:

And you pass on Bush for that?  I could see it if there were no BPA at a position of need but, there he was, staring us in the face.  

Once again, Elway decided up front he was going to do something, and he did it.  Never seems to play the board or the situation well.

the only reason to do this was to give himself the ability to take Locke without “taking him too high”. 

Yeah this is where I come down. Bush is an elite prospect at a position of major need and comes from a top-tier college program. 

And this was a trade with the Steelers, not the Bucs or the Jets, that 3rd round pick is likely to be very late in the round. 

Terrible move as of now. Maybe it changes. 

Just now, DiehardBronxFan said:

In terms of pure points, the value was fair. But not for that situation with that specific player. That dude is going to be a pro-bowler in a position that we are seriously weak in. And Pitt was desperate to grab him. They would have given up a lot more for that if Elway had any balls whatsoever. It would have been one thing to move back a few spots with Washington; plenty of serious talent still available. But at 20, you're rolling the dice on getting high probability pro-bowlers.