Baltimore Ravens 2019 Draft Thread

coordinator0

There are still a lot of players out there I like. Both a couple of receivers, which might be too much, a couple of outside linebackers, an alize mack at tight end, Lamont Gaillard, Darwin Thompson and secondary, a Delvon Randall would be nice, also a Derrick Baity and the tweeners in sutton smith and ronheem bingham

4 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Just saw that the Browns took my guy Sheldrick Redwine.

There was a Browns guy in the draft forum who talked Redwine down and mentioned JAquan Johnson as the true star of that secondary. Not surprised to see Redwine going early. I think his upside his higher than people give him credit for.

17 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Same. Probably winds up on the PS. 

Tre Watson would have been a preference for me. 

Not gonna be too worried about it though. I really like the draft we had. Really going to be tough for a marginal guy to make this roster barring injuries. We probably have room for one more edge guy and that may be Ansah. 

No Center. No Interior Pass Rusher.

Developments-

Tyus and Tim remain locks for dominant snap share. Skura and some combo of Hurst/Bozeman will start again. Zach Sieler will step into major role. Kenny and Peanut are the guys.

1. Marquise Brown - Should be key part of offense.

2. Jaylon Ferguson- Doesn't have mobility to stand up, and won't have priority on rush snaps. Won't see much time.

3. Miles Boykin- Will get stuck behind Moore, Snead, Lasley, and Brown. Won't see any time.

4. Justice Hill- Will compete with De'Lance for lightning role. Also could become returner. 

5. Ben Powers- Will sit. Likely pushes Alex Lewis off the roster.

6. Iman Marshall- Won't see any time. Could force some "creative" decisions at CB.

7. Daylon Mack- Will make the team. Won't see much time. Ricard needs to flash big to stay on the team with his FB role no longer a part of the offense.

8. Trace McSorley- No clue what their plan is. 3 QBs jams up a deep roster though.

^^^Injuries make all of this subject to change obviously.

Solid haul. We get more dangerous on offense, and add some pieces for the future on both sides. This draft wasn't as deep as previous years, and this class won't match 2018's.

• Like 1

So you see only 1 possible contributor??

i see 3-4

Brown, Boykin, Powers and Mack

Powers could take over LG by week 5-6 depending on play of Alex Lewis and Hurst 

Brown and Boykin: unless Chris Moore steps up, these both could really take on a heavy role. The only locked position at WR is Snead 

Mack: easily see some opportunity for rotational snaps this season. Keep the boys fresh up front. Unless Wormley is in that rotational NT role 

• Like 1