Baltimore Ravens 2019 Draft Thread

coordinator0

Just now, coordinator0 said:

Eh, Gary is vastly different than either Smith they signed this offseason. That's a good edge group. 

ZDS is going to kick inside on passing downs for the Packers. They needed a true outside threat. Gary is in no way that.

Just now, coordinator0 said:

It's the projection with Gary. If Green Bay is able to develop him in the ways Michigan didn't, it works wonderfully. 

If they turn a poor bending tight hipped Gary into a legit pass rusher, their OLB Coach should get the COTY award.

1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

We're almost on the clock, I think we're going to go with Deionte Thompson. He's just got that it factor.

How mad would be? lol

Honestly I was mad that you would even speak that into existence. 😆

Really could care less about another QB going. I just don’t want to be the team that passes up on Jefferey Simmons for Josh Jacobs. I really want that guy to go off the board so as to make me a little less nervous.

• Like 1

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Really could care less about another QB going. I just don’t want to be the team that passes up on Jefferey Simmons for Josh Jacobs. I really want that guy to go off the board so as to make me a little less nervous.

You really think he's an option? I'm not worried about it myself.

• Like 1